One of Tampa’s top rated plastic surgeon handles different procedures for different physical imperfections for different types of people. The following are some of procedures these professionals do to enhance the physical features of their beloved patients.
- Facelift addresses the sagging of the neck, jowls, and the middle of the face.
A facelift is otherwise known as rhytidectomy. It is a surgical procedure that enhances the visible signs of aging on the neck and the face area. This procedure focuses on:
- The relaxation of the skin that is located on the face that causes sagging
- The jowls
- The loose skin caused by excessive fats on the neck that can appear like double chin or otherwise known as the turkey neck
- The deepening of the fold lines between the corner of the mouth and the nose
- The fats that have disappeared or has fallen
- The loss of youthful shapes on the face that can be because of variety of factors, that includes loss of facial fat, thinning of the skin, gravity, smoking, sun damage, as well as stress and heredity.
- Breast lift corrects the sagging and the flattening of the breasts.
This is also known as mastopexy. It is a procedure wherein they aim to raise the breast by removing the excess skin and the tightening of the surrounding tissue to support the breast contour and reshape it. There are times when the areola becomes enlarged over time, and a breast lift will reduce it radius as well. A breast lift can improve your figure with a breast profile that is more lifted and youthful..A woman’s breasts change over time, losing their youthful firmness and shape. This loss of skin elasticity and changes can result from the following causes:
- Weight Fluctuations
- The tummy tuck removes the apron of excess skin that is hanging over the abdomen.
The tummy tuck surgery is likewise known as abdominoplasty. This procedure removes excess fat and skin in the tummy area. It also restores the weakened or detached muscles that create an abdominal profile that is firmer and smoother. A flat and well-toned tummy is something many people strive for via weight control and exercises. Sometimes these methods are not enough so that they can achieve their goals. Even individuals of normal body weight and proportion can develop an abdomen that is loose, sagging, and protruding. The most common causes of this include:
- Prior surgery
- Significant fluctuations in weight
- The Lower body lift procedure corrects sagging of the abdomen, inner and outer thighs, buttocks, and more. A body lift actually improves the tone and the shape of the underlying tissues that supports fat and skin. Excess sagging fat and skin are removed and this procedure can improve an irregular and a dimpled skin surface. A body lift may include these areas like the:
- Abdominal area located from around the sides and into the lower back area
- Thigh including the outer, inner, or posterior thigh
- The thigh’s circumference
- Skin aging that is caused by sun damage
- Significant weight fluctuations
- Other genetic factors that may contribute to the occurrence of poor tissue elasticity that can result to sagging of the buttocks, abdomen, and thighs.
There are more procedures that plastic or cosmetic surgeons can perform. If you are interested in anything, reach out to them now.